I am a physician, trained in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. I have practiced medicine in Baltimore for more than 20 years, 12 of them in the Emergency Department of Bon Secours Hospital in West Baltimore.
I currently practice Addiction Medicine, as the Medical Director of a treatment program with 550 patients and as the provider of medical and acupuncture services to two other programs.
Community Activities include:
- 13 years as an active member of the Mt. Washington Elementary School PTO
- 8 years as an officer of Fallstaff Middle School PTO
- 8 seasons coaching youth soccer
- Active member, “Stop Slots Maryland”
- Baltimore Physicians of Social Responsibility
- Spokesperson on gun control and the death penalty
- Member, Social Action Committee of Baltimore Hebrew Congregation.
Thank you for your support.
Terrence Fitzgerald, M.D.
November 2, vote for change:
Elect TERRENCE FITZGERALD, M.D. Baltimore Green Party candidate
for City Council, District 5